Join a Winning Team at Seaside Chevrolet
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
Seaside Chevrolet is looking for a Sales & Inventory Coordinator!
- Assist managers with paperwork – print contracts of car sales, collect proof of identity, banking info, etc.
- Report sold vehicles to the manufacturer, and other reporting
- Coordinate payments to lenders
- Respond to internet leads and assign to Sales Consultants
- Outbound calls to (existing) customers, after the purchase
- Take pictures of vehicles for the web site
- Assist sales team with other duties
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Able to work with a team and be able to work independently
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract
- Proficient with computer systems – email, uploading pictures.
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly organized and pays attention to detail
Why Work with Us?
- Competitive Wages
- Group Benefit Plan including health, dental, vision, life insurance, that begin on your first day
- Paid Vacation Days
- Great work culture
- Fun and dynamic work environment
- Employee discounts on cars and furniture
- Pension Plan